Inspiration. Ideas. Insight.
A dynamic, engaging, and popular speaker on leadership, character, and family enterprise topics, Greg McCann’s presentations evolve around a complex, yet universal challenge: Evolving the way we think. Greg challenges audiences to change the way they think about:
- Empathy for the important people in your life
- Their relationships
- Framing issues with that greater awareness to help create more innovative solutions
He conducts workshops for individual families, at international conferences, trade associations and family enterprise forums. These interactive presentations can include a workbook to enhance the participants’ application and retention of the content of the presentation. Greg can deliver keynote, half day or full day workshops customized to your audience.
Greg McCann is:
- Internationally recognized for his creative content and engaging style
- The recipient of numerous awards and accolades for his ability to combine real-word experience with cutting-edge research
- The creator of successful businesses and academic programs
- An innovator of a global consulting business
- An academic entrepreneur
Hiring Greg McCann allows your group to learn directly from an innovative, engaging, and compassionate thought leader with an expertise in family enterprise challenges and solutions. He’s ready to equip audiences with the tools they need to lead the next generation of family enterprise owners.
Want to inspire your audience? Choose Greg for your next event.
Sample of previous engagements
- Family Office Exchange, Leadership Agility, Chicago, IL
- Center for Creative Leadership, Innovation & Intimacy, Greensboro, NC
- Distributors Council, Leadership Development and Innovation, New Orleans, LA
- Young Professionals Organization, Stepping Up: The Next Generation as a Catalyst for Change, webinar
- University of Pittsburgh, Working with the Ones You Love, Pittsburgh, PA
Greg’s presentation “hit the target”; we received nothing but positive comments from our business partners.David Pelton
The level of trust and comfort among the agents s a tribute to [Greg’s] style: [he doesn’t] just present information but rather [he] connects with people and make them comfortable enough to talk about the very real, albeit sensitive topics that face every family that works together.Amy M. Barton
I emphatically recommend any family business center that wants the best programming for their group to run, not walk to their phone and reach out to Greg McCann.Kim Dennison
Vertical Leadership Development (Leadership Agility)
Developing the Talent for the Future
Coaching & Mentoring
How to cultivate a relationship and inspire talent in others
Personality, Power and Persuasion
Who Do You Think You Are? Aligning Your Character and Reputation
Developing a plan for your family enterprise
A new way of looking at your family enterprise and manage change
The Softer Side of Succession
It is hard to really get clear on what you want. These transitions can be difficult.
The Next Generation: Its Biggest Challenges
Find out what the #1 risk to your career is as you advance.
What would you like your reputation to be as a leader?
Reframing the way stakeholders view your family enterprise
Family Enterprise: A New Perspective
Process Consulting & Working with Families
I personally took many key points away from the session [with Greg] that I have since reflected on and will continue to draw from.Robert Morrison
Greg is a pleasure to work with. He made extensive efforts to customize his content to our group, to which they very favorably responded. He will positively deliver.Ann Kinkade